Random Rants


Someone should send a note to ugly people that states, wallets and purses are just fine for storing money. It seems to me that ugly people are the only ones who have money that's spiced with the lovely aroma's of musty balls, titty juice, dead feet & socks, and stripper ass. Here is a helpful tip, if you are about to store your money somewhere that makes it soggy...It shouldn't be stored there.

Ladies...pregnancy is a BEAUTIFUL thing.... not a sexy thing. Have some class please, remember you are walking around with a gut full of baby.

I realized today that i will spend the rest of my life working on my flaws.

Death to lint!!! It always causes an argument between me and my black shirts.

...im sleepy
Monday, September 21, 2009

1 comments:

Chumpy D | September 24, 2009 at 10:05 PM

dead @ soggy

Post a Comment