ella me ama, ella me ama no


In my life, the prospect of new love has always looked something like an open road with good weather. The path to be traveled is wide open, there is no traffic and conditions are perfect.

Much like love and life no matter how open the road is when you first start, you have no idea how the weather will change, if the road will deteriorate as you travel forward, or if other things will appear on your road to knock you off course.

As I currently travel, the image in my rear view mirror is the same as the road ahead, I've been here before. The only thing in my favor this time is I know exactly whats going to happen if I do as I did last time I was here. As it all unfolds in slow motion I struggle with which choices to make.

I'm not sure which is more alluring, the chase, or the girl but I do know that speeding in slow motion doesn't make this trip any safer. Maybe I shouldn't be so worried about the wreck, and focus more on if shes worth the crash. I should have pulled over when I had the chance, but if I recall correctly, its a little too late for that.

I hope I remembered put my seat belt on this time...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment