Florida Fuckery



Aint this supposed to be October? Aint October supposed to bring cooler temperatures? Aint cooler outside temperature supposed to equate to a lower energy bill? Aint "aint" not a word?

Well I guess some kinda way October called in, and June or July ol' hot ass is taking Octobers spot for the month. I mean, it felt like October for the first few days, it was cool, nippy and nipply outside. The trees started saggin' a lil green grass started to brown, I started smiling at the fact that i could open a damn window instead of my wallet in order to keep cool, and suddenly it went from 57 degrees on a Tuesday morning to 93 degrees...the same gat damn Tuesday afternoon.

This upsets me because my car is... slightly off in the head. I can only turn my AC on if im going 50mph or higher...any lower and the bitch starts to act like a scene from that movie speed, i dont really feel like exploding in a vehicle so...i just don't turn on my AC... it sucks that no matter how "fresh" i think i am, by the time I get from point A to B in my car to leave point A, I look like I just got done playing full court basketball on a football field.

I was never a fan of this song but i think i can relate now. Hopefully November wont call in too.
Friday, October 9, 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment